..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, July 14, 2018

  Weird day at the tables.......found a good table early and played 18 hands and completed two missions, went back to the tables and ran into my worst nightmares:1st table: was inhabited by a flock of kamikaze & dive bombers.....2nd table: had a table captain who stake dwarfed everyone else and raises before the flop that would put everyone else all in.....3rd Table: finally I thought a table that fits my style.....only one problem......I couldn't catch a hand.....So I took my minor losses, and packed it in for the day
  I keep a running total on drops and roulette.....today 8 drops and 1 roulette....and when I did the math at days end.......it was I it should be.......first action tomorrow should have been a roulette......but the game says it's a drop......although I was credited for the drop..apparently it didn't get counted......I that happen a while back......no biggie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........