..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, July 8, 2018

  An enlightening day at the table, I had become obsessed with filling missions, if I was going to get the second chip...on days I could get two roulette spins, I tended to chase a little, and some days more then a little, but decided today to return to my tight style...didn't get the second chip.....but completed the metal mission......didn't chase once.....and had one of my best days in a long while.....have decided that I'll still first thing try to fill the minimum hands and minimum cash won  missions, and if I get the second chip I do, if I take a spin without the chip, I still have a shot at 800k......table size is on average higher and with any luck at all should hit 50M within a few days...so back to the basics....
  I must apologize to the dreaded A/K........caught it today and flopped the "nut" straight....and a very nice pot....but I still don''t trust it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........