..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, July 26, 2018

  Some days you win and then there are days like today.....played almost an hour....defended two pair...forced all-in....lost to a straight......down 26.7 K..at the tables......on the bright side.....hit roulette out of the gate for 140K......it is after all poker......I try very hard to make it math, and logic.....but it ain't....dang I should have worn my red under-war.....
(later)
  Didn't play after the 54 hands I played first thing.....and despite the losses.....if I find a table that fits my style I intend to play more then the 16 hands for  the mission.....and besides some days you win and some you don't......
  +360K on 7 drops and 2 roulette.....so a net gain in the bank of 333.3K........
( on another note )
  Been playing a lot of "Crescent Solitaire"......had a couple of games with 6 of the foundation piles complete......but no winners.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........