..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, July 6, 2018

  Interesting day......between table, drops, and 2 roulette spins, netted just north of 1M......took one nasty beat on a big pot......3 threes on the board and I hand 2 Queens in the hole......unfortunately the other player hand the 4th three as one of his hole cards, but I thought the odds were in my favor ( silly me )......plus I was basically pot committed......and took a beating ......
  Added a new game to my list of play at "Just Solitaire"....."Aces Up"......it's a game that the lay of the cards really tell the tale so to speak, but there are some moves to be made as well......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........