..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

  Early morning run at tables.....complete the 16+ hands mission, down a little less then 2K, logged on a little early for a crack at roulette and decided to play a few hands....(200/100 blind table)......mostly to use up my 5 slot spins (won 200)......lost a moderate size pot to a better full house......and then I have a confession to make....I went all in......not before the flop but after the turn....I had a 10/6 in the hole and the flop had 2-10s...apparently the turn gave one of the other players 2 pair, he had me covered, and bet enough to put me all-in.....and decided I should defend the hand.....river was a 6...ended up with a full house, nice pot......covered all my losses and 15+K to boot.....and then hit 300K on roulette.....nice start to the day......
(on another topic)
 Dang "Crescent" solitaire.....after the last shuffle completed 7 of the 8 foundation piles....all except clubs......2 cards to go Ace/Deuce in one stack.......you guessed it....Ace was on top.....NUTS!!
(later)
  Just lost a nice pot......2 kings on the board.....I had a king in the pocket, he had Ace/king.....dang...karma got me after all the derogatory things I've said about A/K......I'm still ahead on the tables/slots for the day.....if you call 524$ being  ahead......small steps......oy vey
(days end)
  8 drops + 2 roulette= 1.26M  in to the "bank" current total just north of 58M..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........