..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, July 16, 2018

  I may have mentioned it before that I'm retired, and by using the time advantage you get my completing the hands played mission the clock as it pertains to drops and roulette is speed up, and normally I can get a combination of 9 drops and roulette.....but over slept and only got 8 today....6 drops and 2 roulette and a very low total. only 320K....but had better luck at the tables and posted my first net gain in a couple of days.....and maybe played 40 minutes.......normally I play in the morning hours......(I'm at UTC-4) and can usually find a reasonable table that fits my still......maybe my problems over the weekend had to do with just that.....weekend players.......and increased numbers......or maybe it's just I had a problem keeping my head out of my butt....no conclusions at this point
(on another note)
  Still beating my head against the proverbial wall that is "Crescent Solitaire" with 0 wins over the last 3 or 4 days.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........