..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, July 15, 2018

  I have one more drop to deal with but not until a little after 10 PM (UTC-4) and decided  to write this now, .......actually a below average day 7 drops and 2 spins of roulette......and only 420K.....and then there was the tables......actually at different times......found some tables that fit my style.......no huge pre-flop bets or all-ins......but.........couldn't catch a hand.......and when I did.......somebody had a better one......case in point after the turn the board was all clubs.......I hand 1 in my hole cards......river was a blank as far as the flush went, and the board wasn't paired so the flush was the best hand.......problem was the card in my hand was the 2 of clubs......just the way when of the other players had been beating I figured him for a better flush.....and I was right...he held the 3......and the day went down hill from there.......but the only good thing is once he made the big bet.......I folded....another time I hand a pair of Jacks in the hole, and the flop et al....blank..... 2 pair won the hand, and the board didn't pair.....oy vey......but then tomorrow is another day......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........