..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, July 2, 2018

  Weird first run at the tables this morning, played the required 16 hands without ever "seeing a flop".......player who had the table covered went in on ever hand......by observation I might have won 3 out of 16 hands........not my favorite situation, eventually hand 17 all those who were playing "follow the leader"...left and the rest of us won't play and he left.....yes I did call an all-in once when I hand the table covered...and lost.......this is text book  why I don't play that way........but filled my two missions so all is well......
(later)
  I keep a running record of the times of drops and roulette, now since I've played the order has always been the same.....4 chip drops and the a roulette spin, but today I'm not sure whether it  was a glitch or a change in the cycle, because there where 5 chip drops between roulette spins.......one thing I really think that they should add to the site is a "FAQ"........

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........