..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

(05:30 UTC-4)
   So about 17:00 yesterday my WiFi went down....where I live that is part of the package....still off about 21:15 local time so I decided to go to bed.....no point in doing a day's end for yesterday
   First run to the tables, won a blind pot, and I decent pot, 16 hands and 480$ to the good
(09:44 UTC-4)
   I stand corrected.....twice on my run to the Blackjack 21 table this AM, the dealer stood on 17 twice with a losing hand.....so that rule seems to be in effect...played 18 hands (10$ bet/hand).....had 4 Blackjacks and other winners including being dealt 20 a few times.....came away 115$ in the black.....was on a hot streak and decided to quit when I was ahead.....
  Still bangin'  my head against "Crescent Solitaire" no winners but did have a game today with 3 foundation piles complete......must admit to occasionally playing one of the easier games just to clear one
(13:24 UTC-4)
   Decided to hit the poker tables to see if I could win enough to get a chip before the only roulette spin of the day....and to use my 5 slot spins.....first kamikaze, and then the two big stacks got to playing high stakes chicken.....one large pot was won by a high card..not even a pair.....oy vey....got out of there without the chip.....and then hit the wheel for 800k.....I know if I had the chip and spun on the higher wheel that may have been 1.6M (- the house cut) and then again who knows.....I'll take the 800k any day in the week and twice on Sunday......
(21:26 UTC-4)
   Time to close the books on today...I have 2 more drops I could take tonight......the first a poker drop at 22:22....which I will take because it will give me a chance at 2 roulette spins for the next 2 or 3 days...(it will be counted in this day's end).....and the other is a Blackjack 21 drop at 23:20.....which I'll let slide to tomorrow
(Day's End Blackjack 21:)
Total Bank: 16670$ / Net Gain Today: 2315$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 2200$ /
Tables: 115$ / Hands Played Today: 18 / Total Hands Played: 99 /
(Day's End Poker:)
Total Bank: 66.4M / Net Gain: 960.6K / Drops(8)&Roulette(1) 960K /
Tables/Slots: 585$ / Hands Played Today: 26 / Total Hands Played: 19431 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........