..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, August 10, 2018

(07:22 UTC-4)
   First run to the table, pack of pot pushers and the occasional kamikaze attack, but on the other hand if I had seen the flop my to best hands, one would have lost to a better 2 pair....the other a flush Ace on the board, I had a Queen in the hole, the other player had the King.......lost 2.5K on blinds and a few calls......and yes I did remember to claim my mission.....
(09:34 UTC-4)
   Spent some time this AM playing my two fav games of solitaire.....Crescent & Fall Spades.....couple of nice hands of Crescent.... no clears but any hand with over 60% of the cards in foundation piles and/or a foundation pile complete is a good hand in my book.....Now when it comes to Fall Spades....not technically a solitaire game I know.......I like it because I can yell at my partner and since my partner is computer generated he can't talk back......have considered a "live" online game of Spades but for the moment Poker and Blackjack are enough.....
(21:26 UTC-4)
   Although I do have a drop and a roulette after 11:00 I could take....frankly I'm tired....and will leave them to the morrow.....played no poker after the first run, but did play Blackjack 21 a few times...58 hands played, dropped 50$.....never had a Blackjack.....and a disappointing winning percentage at 41%....hot dealer(s)....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 68.8M / Net Gain Today: 937.5K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 940K /
Tables: -2.5K / Hands Played Today: 17 / Total Hands Played: 19517 /
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 25,360$ / Net Gain Today: 3350$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1) 3400$ /
Tables: -50$ / Hands Played Today: 58 / Total Hands Played: 191 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........