..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

(08:13 UTC-4)
   Best game of Crescent 94/104 and 4 foundation piles complete, played some Aces Up.....best 47/48 and some Fall Spades, and Freecell.....a winner there but an easy game....
   Two tries to get to a Poker table, no joy, but claimed the 16+ mission so I'm on the fast clock......first roulette 180K.....will keep checking for access to tables every 2  hours when a drop/roulette is due.....I keep adding to the bank, but wish I could risk some of it......
   Two tries to get on Blackjack 21 as well........same story as above.....can get to the "lobby"....can collect drops......just can't play......
(12:34 UTC-4)
   Just after 12:00 local time Poker, claimed a drop, no luck getting a 200/100 blind table, I guess I could check on a high blind table....but I stubborn I don't want to play my first hands of the day anywhere but a 200'100 blind table.....better luck finding a Blackjack 21 table.....mostly 10$ bets, a split, and a double.....was up as much as 55$......dealer was busting.....but then started catching cards....I had decided to play a 20 minute session (it's getting to be time for me to tie on the old feed bag).....stopped at that point.....27 hands...2 Blackjacks.....1 push.....10$ to the good......
(20:24 UTC-4)
   Never was able to get on a 200/100 Poker table.....did get on Blackjack 21 a total of 3 times.....baring an announcement to the contrary....me thinks it's too many players not enough tables....but I could be wrong.....
   Had some nice average hands on Crescent et al.....a few clears on easier games....but nothing worth mentioning..
   Decided that play ends at or about 20:00 +/-........any drops/roulette after that even if taken will be counted in tomorrow's tally.....
   My preliminary observation on Blackjack 21 is in order to win big you must be willing to lose big....and that's not something that is natural for me.....but I'll kept on  grinding and see what I can come up with....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 77.536M / Net Gain Today: 400K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 400K / 
Tables: 0$ / Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 19857 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 74,580$ / Net Gain Today: 1910$ / Drops(8)&Roulette(2): 1900$ /
Tables: 10$ / Hands Played Today: 63 / Total Hands Played: 734 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........