..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, August 9, 2018

   To paraphrase an old quote " A table, a table, My kingdom for a table"......morning run to the tables......first table.....just crazy betting pre-flop.......so jumped to table #2.......not as bad however a bunch of pot pushes.....and on top of that never really caught a hand.....four to a flush after the flop.....called a raise to see the turn....no joy....big raise.....fold.....down 3.8K.....
(08:31 UTC -4)
   I've had another "Old-Timers Moment"....went to Poker to get a spin at roulette and realized I had forgot to claim the hands played mission which speeds up the clock......not the first time...I'm a dummkoph.......but on a positive note......cleared a "Crescent Solitaire"......finally
(12:27 UTC-4)
   Played a few hands of "Blackjack 21"......found some glitches in the game......In the time I've been  playing.....I re-call splitting  a hand twice, and doubling down twice.....once each today.....not counted in my stats.....(if you want to see your stats click on your avatar)......my experience recorder ( the green line next to your avatar had gone black a few days ago) working now, had a drop down that told me I was level 2....and received a 500$ bonus..but I keep a very close accounting on my bank and if it had been added I would have lost 490$ in my last trip to the tables.....I actually won 10$.....and in the 7 hands I played I wagered 90$....but there again it is a new game.....
(16:31 UTC-4)
   Because of my goof up my drops were out of sync.....had 40 minutes between drops so decided to play some poker.....I got only one of the two things I wanted, I got a good table for my style.....and proceeded to catch just one hand in 40 minutes....including the first run, losses for the day stand at just south of 9.2K but drops & roulette have gained me 220K...mixed bag......again.....
(22:28 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 67.8M / Net Gain Today: 310.8K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 320K /
Tables&Slots: -9.2K / Hands Played Today: 57 / Total Hands Played: 19503 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 22010$ / Net Gain: 3110$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 3100$ /
Tables: 10$ / Hands Played: 7 / Total Hands Played: 133 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........