..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, August 13, 2018

(06:15 UTC-4)
   Typical first poker table, usual cast of pot pushers with a occasional visit from the kamikaze.....got my mission, clock sped up.....but a weird thing....maybe a glitch in the game.....got the drop down "mission complete", saw one more set of hole cards, when I check hands played it showed only 15 hands played...?....should have been 17....not the first time it's happened....
   First trip to the Blackjack 21 tables......dealer was catching hands, me not so much, down a little, but decided to play one more hand, caught paired Jacks....split....20 & a Blackjack...dealer 18.....so I thought time for me to split....and I did with an extra 5$ (I almost always bet 10$/hand)
(18:41 UTC-4)
   Except for the morning runs, haven't played  any Poker or Blackjack 21, other things to do but truth be told, just really did feel like playing.....I got into a "rut" with poker where I had to play, I had to fill missions.....it be came rote..not fun.....If I catch the right table I will play for an extended period of time......I'm not sure exactly why I haven't really found one lately......it maybe the vast increase in players, or the fact that the game went to a mobile format.....Blackjack 21 as I've said before......blackjack really isn't "my" game....but number of players isn't an issue...even if you're at a full table of 5.....it's still just you and the dealer......
   Played a bunch of Crescent on Just Solitaire, no clears but some decent scores, and Aces Up (relaxed) on World of Solitaire...a couple of clears there....also some Fall Spades off Facebook.....but it was a good day of shows on "Ye Old Boob Tube" (AKA: TV).....so didn't play any online games that much...( as always links to games mentioned here are over on the left)
(22:03 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 70.8M / Net Gain Today: 498.6K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 500K /
Tables&Slots: -1400$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 19564 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 32,940$ / Net Gain Today: 1905$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 1900$ /
Tables: +5$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 321 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........