..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, August 23, 2018

(06:58 UTC-4)
   Weird start to the day, tried for an hour and a half, to get to a 200/100 blind table.....kept getting "table currently full".....finally got on and for my sins I got a table captain.....15 hands..dropped 3880$.....brief trip to the tables on Blackjack 21.......15 hands.....+40$......
   The late start at the table will effect how many drops and roulette I get a chance at on Poker.....got my 16+ hands mission later then normal.....
   Haven't played much solitaire as of yet, but haven't had any luck as of yet with Crescent.....Fall Spades....same old same old.....
   Did check out the a 1000/500 blind table to see if the problem was wide spread, but apparently the only tables effected were the 200/100 blind tables, have no idea what the problem was....?.....
(Late Morning Report, 11:33 UTC-4)
   A horned guy with a forked tail & fork tongue, dressed in red, with a pitch fork, came up to me and said "Madtrollie it finally froze"....and now I know why.....right after that I played Crescent and 104/104 all foundations complete....now he also wanted me to sign some piece of paper in blood, but I decided against that.....after all it's only a game.....a fact which I constantly have to remind myself of.....
(15:12 UTC-4)
   Played Blackjack 21.......played 11 hands....lost the 40$ I'd won earlier.....red hot dealer....picked up my chips and made a haste retreat.....
   Fall Spades, team went back 7 times...twice we both failed to  make our individual bids....5 times I made my individual bit but he didn't....and once I made one more trick then I bid and covered the 1 short he was.....made 21 bags, most by my computer generated partner...back 100 for that twice.....and the other teams fared worse....talk about winning ugly.....
(Day's End: UTC-4)
   Still one drop on Poker and one drop and a roulette on Blackjack 21......the two drops will be added to today....because both are standard.....the roulette whether it do it today or tomorrow will be counted in tomorrow's numbers...
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 75.84M / Net Gain Today: 496.3K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 500K /
Tables: -3880$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 19799 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank:60,500$ / Net Gain Today: 3,100$/ Drops(8)&Roulette(1) 3100$ /
Tables: 0$ / Hands Played Today: 27 / Total Hands Played: 566 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........