..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

(06:59 UTC-4, First Report)
   All I can say in my defense is "rivered again"......16 hands.....-5K....16+ mission complete, 140K on first Roulette....as usual 200/100 blind table...I had both top, and middle pairs...only 3 to the straight on the board......dang, and double dang...but to be honest if that's the "price" I have to pay to get the 16+ mission.....I'll gladly pay it....
   As I mentioned below, I realized that I hadn't really gave Blackjack 21 a fair trial, only playing in short spurts....so this AM played for just under an hour......91 hands played.....up 25$....mixed my bets......had 4 Blackjacks but one was a "push".....and two were when I was dealt Aces and split, both times making a Blackjack and a 20....both winners......at one point I was up over 100$......most bets were 10 or 20 $ but did bet 100$ a couple of times.....but it is gambling.....and the dealer has the edge......and the only way to beat the edge is to get out while your ahead.....but no more short spurts....when I play....I play longer sessions......No solitaire or Fall Spades as of yet....
(12:41 UTC-4: Mid-Day Report)
   Not much as far as Poker & Blackjack 21 to report other then getting the top amount on Blackjack 21 roulette..2K.....Played several games of Fall Spades....typical....Crescent has been not playing fair (yeah I know it's a computer sim but I sometimes think it's out to get me).....a couple of decent games....and one good one, 94/104 with 6 foundation piles finished....after that games that went no way....no clears....a 47/48 on Aces Up (relaxed).....only game of it I played......
(22:06 UTC-4: Day's End Report)
   Oh Crescent is teasing me 102/104, 7 foundation piles complete...2 card....left in the last tableau pile...Ace and 2 of diamonds.....after the last shuffle....Ace on top....rats.....
   Still have one drop to go on Poker but by the time I've write and edited and probably re-edited and swore at spell check it will have dropped, standard 20K drop so I'm counting it here....one drop I could take on Blackjack 21....but just before 24:00....will let it go to tomorrow.....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 75.34M / Net Gain Today: 335K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 340K /
Tables&Slots: -5K / Hands Played Today:16 / Total Hands Played: 19784 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
(Total Bank: 57,400$ / Net Gain Today: 3,625$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 3,600$ /
Tables: +25$ / Hands Played Today: 91 / Total Hands Played: 538 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........