..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, August 11, 2018

(06:39 UTC-4)
   First run to the tables this morning, as per usual 200/100 blind table, actually can't exactly remember the last time I played at a higher blind table......perfect table for my style......only a couple of players went all in, and only to defend a hand in the showdown....one weird thing.....got my 16+ hands played mission complete, but stats show only 15 hands played....?......also picked up the cash won mission....10,317$ into the bank....
(08:46 UTC-4)
   I've got drops synced so there is a 11 minute gap between Poker drops and Blackjack 21 drops.....so decided to play a few hands of "21" in the gap.....17 hands,+15$ , 1 Blackjack & 2 pushes....first Blackjack roulette of the day +2K.....
(12:37 UTC-4)
   There's an 11 minute gap between Poker drops and Blackjack 21 drops....played Blackjack 21 3 times so far during that gap......41 Total hands.....and results look promising.....I had an idea while playing session 1/3......I won't  call it a tactic as of yet..sample size is too small.....more later...perhaps...
(20:36 UTC-4)
   My little experiment with a style of play has had mixed results.....total trips: 7/
total time: 70 minutes +/- / on 4 trips idea worked well and won 150$ / one was basically a wash 5$ won.....the other 2 were not so good.....but in both cases the dealer(s) was catching cards and I wasn't......twice I hand Blackjack and it was a push because so did the dealer....I need to study it a little more, but my one conclusion is if the dealer is catching cards and you aren't......pick up your chips and leave....( all bets save one were 10$)
(21:45 UTC-4)
   I still have two more drops this evening which I will stay up and take, but I already know what their value will be so It's include inn Day's end
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 69.19M / Net Gain Today: 350.3K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 340K /
Tables: 10,317$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 19517 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........