..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

   The good news is the 200/100 blind tables are back......the bad news is that the kamikaze and dive bombers are as well.....but "all-inners" take note......it's best done before the flop......that way another player can't get a look at the board and flop 2 pair or the 3rd Ace on the turn (pocket Aces)....17 hands played...just south of 20k in the bank....I have not received a reply to my message (see below) or maybe I have......access to the 200/100 blind tables are back......and that for me is answer enough...
(later)
   I've been playing a lot of "Aces Up" found a "relaxed" version of the game on "World of Solitaire" (link is wandering around somewhere on the left)...one of the most irritating things about the game is if you have a high card...let's say an Ace of Spades and the next deal places a King of Spades on top of the Ace, in the normal game your stuck with it, in the relaxed game you can remove it.....really the only real difference between the two versions.....
(on another note): first roulette: 300K
(later still)
   Have a roulette coming, decided to claim a completed mission and play for a while, and take some slot spins.....a bunch of  pot pushes....which I can put up with provided I can catch  a couple of good hands...which I couldn't so beat a hasty retreat.....lost 4.4K still up 15.3K at the table/slots on the day.....a great day no.....but a good day anyways.....because I can play where I want, and when I want.....
(20:27 UTC-4)
   The last drop tonight is at 23:20 local time, and haven't yet decided whether I want to stay up quite that late.....therefore I'm going to shut the books so to speak on today.....and count the next drop in tomorrows count, regardless whether I take  it tonight, or tomorrow......that being said:
Total Bank: 62M+ / Net Gain Today: 735K+ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2) 720K /
Tables/slots: 15K+ / 35 Hands Played Today /19316 Total Hands Played /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........