..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, August 24, 2018

(Morning Report: 06:18 UTC-4)
   Day started just like yesterday.....no table available...about 50 minutes before I got on.....in the interim...pick up a 2K roulette on Blackjack 21....a couple of wins on Fall Spades....a 84/104 with 5 completed foundation piles on Crescent and then an open table.....mega pot pushing.....ending most times with an all-in after the river.....after awhile calm was restored, won a blind pot and a small pot plus 200$ at the slots......down 840$.....with all the comings and goings was in the blinds more then average...... 16+ mission complete....was going to stay and play but a flock of kamikaze appeared, and I was history.....I guess I keep picking a busy time.....but with the game going "mobile" and the great increase in players...maybe it's just is what it is......???........
(Evening Report: 19:48 UTC-4)
   Haven't played Poker since first trip to the tables, did't play Blackjack 21 at all today.....only to keep up with drops and roulette on both the afore mentioned games...my attention was else.....one TV channel was having a marathon of NCIS re-runs, and another all 5 Dirty Harry movies.....besides that I noticed today I was just a few games short of my 1700th win on Fall Spades....which I have taken care of......played Aces up...a couple of close games no clears, same with Crescent a couple of decent games, no clears.....Labyrinth did clear a couple of games.....Played some Triple Peaks......1 clear......and some Freecell.....easy game to clear.....but does take some thought.....
(Day's End: 20:42 UTC-4)
   As is my habit of late I have 1 drop each game over the next couple of hours, add will show in today's totals.....besides I have an excuse tonight...."Dirty Harry" is about to start
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 76.18M / Net Gain Today: 339.16K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 340K /
Tables/Slots: -840$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 19815 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 64,100$ / Net Gain Today: 3.600$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 3,600 /
Tables: 0 / Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 566 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........