..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

(First Report: 06:15 UTC-4)
   Regular start to the day, off to a 200/100 blind table....a mixed bag of other players....kamikaze...pot pushers...but some lulls...won a blind pot and a small pot....I know I'm close to the 16+ hands mission.......flop comes I have four to a gut shot....3 Hearts on the flop.....turn I make the straight.....another play makes a reasonable bet after the river.....would I make the call in a real world cash game with the rent money on the line...probably not but in this game......15 hands played, mission complete...down 5.7K.....Crescent....68/104....Fall Spades....1 win.....
   If all goes as it should I'll hit 50K in the bank for Blackjack 21 today.....I have mentioned not really my game....but have decided I should dive in as it were at least once....so either today or tomorrow, will take what is over the 50K...and try some things.....
(Day's End: 19:51 UTC-4)
   I realized as I saw how the drops and roulette might play out, that I probably except for the opening trip to Poker.....that just take the drops/roulette and not play any hands.....Poker Bank now 75M+, and Blackjack 21 Bank now 50K+....within the next couple of days plan to take an extended run a the Blackjack 21 tables.......played a lot of solitaire and Fall Spades today.....never even got close to a clear in Crescent...nuts.....Still have a drop on each game which I will take and have been counted in the below totals.....one around 21:30 and the other around 22:30.....but decided as I quite often do to post earlier.....while I'm still wide awake.....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 75.005M / Net Gain Today: 314.3K / Drops(8)&Roulette(1): 320K /
Tables: -5,700$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 19768 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 53,775$ / Net Gain Today: 4,900$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 4,900$ /
Tables: 0 / Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 448 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........