..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

(7:57 UTC-4)
    Got at least for me a late start this AM, which will affect drops....oh well.....First trip to Poker tables.....apparently I crashed a meeting of "Kamikaze & Pot Pushers R Us".....but blinds must be paid......down 1.4K....but it's like the game is an old married couple that has a communication problem.....drop down tells me I've played my 16 hands mission complete, stayed one more hand....hands played 17....check my records for number of hands played from yesterday.....against current hands played.....diff was 14...?......
   First trip Blackjack 21.....26 hands played....first card Ace 3 time.....every time second card, twice a 3, and the 3rd a 5......rats......thought if I ever make a Blackjack this morning I'm gone....a couple of hands later 1st card 10, then Ace....I left.....+55$ (10$ bets)
(17:55 UTC-4)
   Played the usual solitaire, Crescent no clears but a couple decent hands, 1 or 2 foundation piles complete.....couple of clears on Aces Up (relaxed).....a couple of good games of Fall Spades......and 3 more trips to Blackjack 21.....of the 4 trips made $ on 3 of them, and lost $ on one...some far 50 hands played and up 50$.....but one hand really was disappointing.........beginning cards 2 Aces and so I split....first hand ended up a 17, the other an 18, dealer hit for 19.....splitting Aces I would expect to get at least one 21, may be 2......but got diddly squat....
   According to the numbers today there are now 686K people playing Super Happy Fun Time Poker....the most I can remember pre-mobile days were just a tad over 210K players......and as I've said before I think the number of player have changed the way many play the game...far more very aggressive players, making it hard for a player like me who prefers to "slow play"....my number of hands per day has dropped because of this.....but if I get the right table and catch some hands.....I have tried to adopt a more aggressive style....with mixed results.....I guess I just don't have want it takes to play that way....besides I really don't like the aggressive style doesn't "fit" who I am......
   By my count this is the 13th day of play at Blackjack 21.....and there are 34K players......but because of the fact that the other players have no really affect  on my play.....the game of 21 despite the number of players at the table....is you "heads up" if you will against the dealer...
(21:28 UTC-4)
   If I wanted to stay up midnight I could get a Blackjack 21 drop, and a Poker roulette, but I ain't gonna......there must be a glitch as I mentioned above....don't quite know what to make of it.....but can't argue with zeros and ones.....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 71.05M / Net Gain Today: 319.6K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 320K /
Table/Slots: -1400$ / Hands Played Today: 14 (?) / Total Hands Played: 19578 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 34,590$ / Net Gain Today: 1650$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 1600$ /
Table: +50$ / Hands Played Today: 50 / Total Hands Played: 371 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........