..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, August 18, 2018

(First Report: 10:34 UTC-4)
   A rather typical as of late first run to the Poker table, the usual 200/100 blind table, and the usual collection of kamikaze, dive bombers, pot pushers, and if that wasn't enough, a table captain, what did I do so bad in a past life to deserve this....oy vey.....but in a way it probably was a good thing that I didn't catch a pocket pair and be tempted to jump in....the whole purpose of my first run is to get the 16+ hands played mission, and speed up the "clock".....if I win some great, if I limit the loss.....even better.......-1700$......hands played 14......but completed the 16+ mission....the only explanation I can come up with is the mission counts hands dealt, hands played counter doesn't count hands folds before the flop, where the player doesn't raise, call or check.... I will not play any two cards......if I have for example a 7/2 not suited, I'll play it only if I can check it from the big blind....speaking of the big blind.....with players leaving and entering the game I was in the big blind for 3 consecutive hands....a new personal record......
   Crescent can be frustrating at time.....after the deal score stood at 39/104.....great start.....1st shuffle....49/104......3rd.....52/104.....last.....65/104....a decent hand, 12 past half way...but..?
(Mid-Day Report: 12:48 UTC-4)
   I believe I stated right from the first when I found Blackjack 21, that blackjack really wasn't my game....except for some hands played with the "guys" when in college, and an old PC game years ago, never really "got into it" if you will.....I probably will from time to time pick up some drops or roulette or even play a few hands....but in all likelihood will play even less then I do now.....sorry....but it's just not my game......
(Day's End Report: 20:33 UTC-4)
   Crescent is still teasing me but no clears.....some decent games though.....actually cleared Aces Up (relaxed) 3 times today......
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 73.51M / Net Gain Today: 178.3K / Drops(6)&Roulette(1): 180K /
Tables: -1.7K / Hands Played Today: 14 / Total Hands Played: 19658 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 45,475$ /Net Gain Today: 1500$ / Drops(5)&Roulette(1) 1500$
Tables: 0 /Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 448 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........