..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

(08:51 UTC-4)
(First Runs Report)
   Poker, crazy table, mostly pot pushes, won a blind pot, got my 16+ hands mission complete, think I played 17 hands, but game count says 13, the only explanation I can come up with is mission is counting hands dealt, and the counter hands where I called pre-flop, any who, -1250$, zilch on slots
   Hand a weird Crescent hand......only 57/104 but 2 foundation piles complete......Aces Up (relaxed) 0/10 hands played....best hand 44/48......but that's pretty much typical for that game, wins are few and far between
   Blackjack 21.....multiple glitches......I'd hit the deal button after placing a bet and the stat screen would pop up.....some times I'd get the bet placed and sometimes not.....one time I saw the level up drop down 3 times in a row, telling me I was now level 2 which I passed a few days ago......even tried logging off and back in.....no joy.......managed by game count 10 hands and +35$....farmisht....have sent a message to the game to see what the deal is?......I've got the site bookmarked.....went to the game thru the link on Poker....same problem....lost 20$ in the process....will suspend my play until I hear back from the game......
(13:08 UTC-4)
   So I didn't here back from the game, so went back to the Blackjack 21 tables, and had none of the problems I had before, must of been a glitch.....will figure out the +/- later
   Aces Up (relaxed) behaved it's self for a change cleared 2 out of 10 hands.....Crescent no clears but one hand at 75% cleared...
(19:26 UTC-4)
   Ended up clearing Aces Up (relaxed) 2 more times....most in one day.......Crescent some decent hands.....no clears......as to Fall Spades same old same old...
   Have 2 drops each I still could take tonight on Poker & Blackjack 21......will take one each tonight and they will be added in today's totals....leave the other two un-taken for the morrow....no reply on my problem with Blackjack 21, but it has apparently been taken care of
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 72.05M / Net Gain Today: 1058.7K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1060K /
Table/Slots: -1350$ / Hands Played Today: 13(?) /Total Hands Played: 19591 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 37,400$ / Net Gain Today: 3,010$ /Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 3,000$ /
Table: 10$ / Hands Played Today: 20 / Total Hands Played: 391 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........