..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, August 3, 2018

  First run to a table (200/100 blind).....decent table for awhile...a little up and down.....lost a nice pot. I had trips.....and the other last card in the flop, turn, river....3 to a straight.....he had the other two cards...later flopped trips...pocket pair......had to go all-in to defend....won a nicer pot....kamikaze at hand 17.....dang....pocket queens and a reluctant fold, but then I would only go all-in before the flop if I had 3 Aces in the hole......and I was gone after 19 hands....up just south of 6K....
(08:40 UTC-4)
   When I first found "Just Solitaire"I played a lot of "Clock"...aka grandfather's clock.....once you've played it a few times....a relatively easy game to clear.....but lately I've not played it much at all.....rather I've been drawn to the hard games....the games you don't clear very often.....they include "Crescent","Aces Up", and "Labyrinth".....although I did clear "Labyrinth" twice in a row this AM....
   Have decided that with "Blackjack 21" my plan is to billed my bank to a certain level (to be determined)....and then a reasonable stake..and then play some....if I win then winnings are banked.....if I lose then build another stake....
(19:57 UTC-4)
   Didn't play poker after the first run of 19 hands, and played no hands of Blackjack 21......other things took priority.....and it is unlikely that I will play much, or not at all tomorrow.....there is a family gathering tomorrow which will take up a large chunk of the day......my niece who lives and works in Europe will be back for the first time in a couple of years, with her husband whom I've yet to met......so gaming at least for the morrow will take a backseat.....I still have a drop on both sites to take care of, but will end the books now (those drops will be included in the numbers below)
(Day's End)
Blackjack 21:
Total Bank:7377$ / Net Gain Today: Drops(8)&Roulette(1) 3600$ / no hands played
Poker:
Total Bank: 65.35M/ Net Gain today: 245.95K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 240K /
Table: 5950$ / Hands Played Today: 19 / Total Hands Played: 19352 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........