..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, August 30, 2018

(09:44 UTC-4)
    No solitaire as of yet, and no luck either getting on a Blackjack 21 table....Poker on the other hand is as they said in the rural area a grew up in " was another Kettle of Fish".....got on a prefect table for me, at least to begin with....First hand flopped trip 7s, 2 in the flop and 1 in the hole..a decent pot.....also 1 blind pot.....other then that really wasn't catching any hands....but made the decision to stay past the completion of the +16 hands mission, and then the craziness began...huge before flop raises, all-ins, I guess it was just two of the players trying to  see who had the "bigger pair".....and I'm not talking about their cards....actually I did catch a couple of hands during this melee  that would have won the pot.......but I don't play that game.....26 hands....1390$ into the bank..but the story doesn't end there......because I hadn't got on a table in a couple of days I hand 9 unused slot spins.....and flopping trip 7s must have been a precursor of what was to come, on the 5 spin I made trip 7s on the slot machine and banked 77.7K , and completed the only mission I've never completed before, most I've ever won on a single slot spin before was 7.5K
(11:31 UTC-4)
   One try each to get on either a Poker or a Blackjack 21 table..no joy.....one game of Crescent....87/104 & 3 foundation piles complete....Fall Spades....11 hands for the win.....we made 19 bags, I made 1, and one other time I did take 1 trick more then I bid but partner bid 3 and made 2 so we made our bid.....went in the bag once....of the 18 bags he made, 2 can be forgiven because it resulted in a set of our opponents......his score sheet 11 hands played 1 correct bid.....twice did not make his bid....8 times made more tricks then he bid......oy vey.....if he wasn't computer generated.....and I could, I'd change partners.....but that being said.....I enjoy the game....does that make me a masochist.....?......
(13:09)
   Logged on to Blackjack 21 a tad early for a drop....had 7 minutes before drop but tried to get to a table...and got 1.....only time for 11 hands....1 Blackjack, and two other 21s' (more then 2 cards)....1 push.....up 50$.....dealer not catching and I was....
(14:52 UTC-4)
   Got out on a poker table again.....complete cash won mission, lost a big pot to a better kicker with trip Jacks won a decent pot with trip Fives.....won 200$ on slots.....but left when the kamikaze arrive... lost 4,543$....but still up for the day with previous Poker/Slots.....
(21:15 UTC-4)
   I've decided that if I can get on a Poker table (200/100 blind) once during the day I can live with that....as early in my day as possible would be preferred but I'll be happy with one, if the second comes then even better, I haven't played more than twice a day for quite awhile now, as to Blackjack 21, it really doesn't matter one way or the other, Blackjack I can take or leave
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 78,210'M / Net Gain Today: 494.7'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(1) 420'K /
Tables/Slots: 76,480$ / Hands Played Today: 44 / Total Hands Played: 19901 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank 78,330$ /Net Gain Today: 1,850$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2) 1,800$ /
Tables: 50$ / Hands Played Today: 12 / Total Hands Played: 783 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........