..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, August 2, 2018

   Morning trip to the tables as per usual.......reasonable table.....a couple of post pushers, but I don't mind, particularly when I flop two pair.....won a few pots......and was thinking that maybe I'd play awhile.....on the 17 hands....a flock of kamikaze and dive bombers appeared...and I disappeared......17 hands played, just south of 6K to the good.....
(12:11 UTC-4)
   First roulette of the day (100K).....there is a link to another "Super Happy Fun Time" game....."Blackjack 21".....has drops and roulette just like poker....drops are 200$....and start cash 777$.....roulette is no spin I got 200$......but ?.......not really my game.....but might try it out....."Blackjack 21" game is in mobile format.....will look for a direct link...only one I've found so far is a popup when you log into the poker site......
   Won my 1600th game on Fall Spades....easy level.....game only counts wins....have plated on the 2nd level but not the 3rd......it's you and 3 AIs......one is your partner...plays like regular spades....
(note: have made some changes to the "footer" archive is at the bottom)
(15:00 UTC-4)
   As to the Blackjack 21 game after seeking and not finding a link appeared on my home page under games I play, so I copied the URL and you can find it on the left under "What I play(FB)
(22:13 UTC-4)
   So I did play 8 hands of blackjack, just to check the mechanics of the game, pretty straight forward...max 5 players at a table......second time around roulette was a spin....range from 200$ to 2000$......same as poker in that 4 drops and then a roulette.....2 hours between drops....no missions......my thought is that I'll let my bank grow before I play a lot of hands....I have no idea whether the deal is random, or based on multiple decks....no clue.....besides "21" really isn't my game.....but who knows....
(Day's End Blackjack)
Total Bank: 3777$ / Drops(4)&Roulette(2): 3000$ / Hands Played: 8.....broke even /
   I have a roulette spin just after 23:00 UTC-4......which I intend to take......
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 63.1M / Net Gain Today: 345.9K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 340K /
Tables: 5930 /Hands Played Today: 17 /Total Hands Played 19333 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........