..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

(06:33 UTC-4)
   (Note to self: yeah I know, I need to re-evaluate betting on a flopped two pair, when there 's 3 to a straight on the board, even if the 2 pair are Aces and Queens, on the other hand it's a 50/50 call.....and besides I only lost 8605$.....and on the 3rd hand.....it's faux money....)
   Sorry about that, but as above first run to the poker tables, did win a couple of hands, but it's hard to get away from a hand when you flop top 2 pair......would I have made the call, if I was sitting at a table.....and it was real money.......depends on who made the bet.....whether or not I picked up on a tell....but here in this format......I'd make that call every time......
(08:44 UTC-4)
   Played 16 hands of Blackjack 21, down 30$......but a "hot" dealer.....dealer had Blackjack 3 times in the time I played....but based on observation.....dealer draws (hits) on 16 and under and stands on 17 or higher......
(10:35 UTC -4)
    Been playing Crescent Solitaire for  over an hour.......what could I say about that game......well a "dang sight more" then my sense of propriety will allow me to put into print even to the point of using dang instead of ---- in that old western phrase......but truth be told....no clears.....but every game had over 50% of the cards in foundation piles......never got real close to a clear.....I'd rather have a day like that then games where there are only 10 or less cards in the tableau piles after the last shuffle....and the wrong cards are on top.......
(13:43 UTC)
   It's been one of those day that I'm very glad that I don't have to earn my keep as a professional card player.....the 3 hard solitaire games I play have all been out to get me today.....a few decent games but never even close to a clear.....needed  to unwind,so went to the easy games I occasionally play on days like this.....did I clear them.....yes.....but they fought me tooth and nail.......and as for 'Fall Spades" if my "partner" wasn't computer generated, I'd fire him or shoot him......my dad was fond of saying " My Mommy told me I'd have days like this.....but not every day!!! and as far as Poker and Blackjack 21 are concerned......a good day so far at drops & slots.......the tables on the other hand......down a little in both.....it's been one of those days that I make what I thought was the right choice, the proper call if you will and things haven't turned out for the best except for the other players.....( rant over )
(14:32 UTC -4)
   Decided to play a few hands of Blackjack 21 while waiting for a drop......lost another 40$
(20:59 UTC-4)
   I have two more drops tonight a Blackjack 21 at 22:25 and a Poker at 23:27.....normally I'd leave one or both to tomorrow.....except the Poker one sets up tomorrow for 2 roulette spins, so I might as well do the Blackjack 21 an hour earlier....besides I'm watch "The Godfather II" ( both drops will be counted in today's totals)
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 18900$ / Net Gain Today: 2230$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 2300$
Tables: -70$ / Hands Played Today: 27 / Total Hands Played: 126 /
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 67.6M / Net Gain Today: 1.24M / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 1.24M /
Tables: -8605$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 19446 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........