..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

(11:23 UTC-4)
   3 tries to get a table on Blackjack 21, 4 on Poker, no joy....as far as Blackjack 211 goes, it's really no big deal...from my POV....as I've said before.....Blackjack 21 in particular and all blackjack in general is not really my game.....Poker on the other hand I love poker.....when the Poker site (Super Happy Fun Time) was down, I explored several other free poker sites on line and none of them could hold the proverbial candle to the site talked about here......still able to get to the lobby, and get the drops and roulette.....so I'll wait, try to get on a table, and be patience, not a virtue I have, nor desire...
   Crescent, have a couple promising game which started out like gangbusters and then fizzled out, Aces up has been teasing me with a couple of 47/48's ...Fall Spade same old same old.....
(13:21 UTC-4)
   Still can'f get on a Poker Table...but played 23 hands of Blackjack 21....1 Blackjack, 1 push, 1 double and other the 1 5$ bet, all 10$ bets......up 50$......it's weird not being able to get a table and then for 4 out of the 23 hands I played it was just me and the dealer.....never more then 3 at the table at the same time....?.....
   Still beating on Crescent and no winners and only a couple 52/104+ games....Aces Up.....I've had two 47/48 games.....nuts.....
(14:54 UTC-4)
   Another drop (Blackjack 21) and a roulette (Poker) but couldn't get a table on either game
   Had a great game of Fall Spades.....won in only 5 hands, made 2 successful nil bids, and only 6 bags....5 is really the fewest number of hands played for a win, and you need one or two successful nil bids to get to 500 pts. that quickly......I have had wins in three hands, but that only occurs if a team is set the first 3 hands and reaches or brakes the -200 pt barrier.....for once my computer generated partner behaved itself.....well that's not exactly true but normal its' behavior is anything but acceptable.....I don't know how the system generates my partner's bids but how it can bid 1 and take 5 tricks.....or conversely bid 4 and take 1 trick is beyond me....off a trick or two I can see, you get a trick you didn't count on, or lose one you did count on, or the lay of the cards is stacked against you.....but......oy vey
(20:53 UTC-4)
   Did get back on a Blackjack 21 table one more time, played 13 hands, but the dealer was catching and I wasn't,  gave back the 50$ that I had won earlier.....never did get on to a table at Poker....
   No luck on Crescent or Aces up either......I've been playing Freecell, easy game but not for the wins, but to see how quickly I can clear it.....
   I have a drop on Both Poker and Blackjack 21, that I may or may not take today......in any case they will be counted in tomorrows totals......
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 77.716M / Net Gain Today: 180K / Drops(4)&Roulette(1): 180K /
Tables: 0 / Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 19857 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 76,480$ / Net Gain Today: 74,580$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 1900$ /
Hands Played Today: 37 / Total Hands Played: 771 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........